Trading involves substantial risk and may result in the loss of your invested/greater that your invested capital, respectively.
The same as most online companies, World of Forex World of Forex recognises the importance of our client’s privacy. As a financial services firm, we must obtain certain personal and financial information from the client, in order to setup and service the client accounts.
World of Forex
World of Forex makes use of the client’s personal and financial information exclusively for the following purposes:
* Verification of the client’s identity
* Account set up, maintenance and management of client accounts
* Processing deposits into client’s trading accounts and facilitating of withdrawals to the clients wallet or bank account
* Informing the client about news, updates, promotions and additional products and services that may be of interest and at times offered by third party providers unless you have opted not to receive such information
* Providing the client with the best quality of customer support
World of Forex World of Forex will never use, disclose, sell, rent or lease the client’s personal and financial information to any third parties except those stated in “Disclosure of Client’s Personal Information”. Profits, transaction history, net worth or income information will not be shared by the Company under any circumstances.
Disclosure of client's personal information
World of Forex World of Forex may disclose the client’s personal information to third-party entities in the following cases:
* to the Company’s affiliates according to the required extent, mainly for the calculation of their compensation.
* to the Company’s partner network offering third party withdrawal related services given that they agree to the non-disclosure of your data.
* to persons holding a legal or beneficial interest relating to the client’s trading account.
* to persons acting in a judiciary, representative, or attorney capacity in relation to the client’s trading account, in order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities.
* to government, regulatory or law enforcement agencies to the extent permitted or required by law, or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
* to comply with civil, criminal or regulatory investigations, judicial process, summons or warrant by appropriate authorities.
Information collected from the client
The Company collects personal and financial information from the client under the circumstances stated below:
* When opening a Live trading account with the Company and filling in electronic registration form.
* When funding the trading account – such information is never stored or archived on the Company’s servers. * When withdrawing from the trading account.
The information collected online may be transferred across national borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and customer data management.
The information collected may include: Full name, Email address/Phone Number, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number, Copy of ID document, Social media handle, Occupation.
The financial information may include the assets, investment experience, and monthly income, in order to evaluate the client’s trading experience, understand his financial needs and provide him with products and services suitable to his specific needs.
For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org